LOVE AND DEVOTION SERIES
Love and Devotion is a four-book nonfiction series. There is a grand and magnificent truth that radiates from within all of life and each of us. May you discover in your heart a sweet lightness, the luminescent glow of God’s beauty, and a true appreciation for the wonderful gift of life which glows unmarred through every human error. We are loved by the Divine, loved into existence. That, in itself, is enough to reassure each one of us of our inestimable worth.
- The first book, in the series, is The Love of Being Loving. It is about the earlier adult years of my spiritual development. Dr Thomas Hora (Metapsychiatry) and Mary Baker Eddy (Christian Science) were the most significant influences on my spiritual path during my twenties and thirties.
- The second book is The Love of Devotion. In my forties, I started reading a series of metaphysical books by Dr David R. Hawkins. I realised that they were having a potent impact on my growth and Dr Hawkins became my next spiritual teacher. Dr Hawkins (Devotional Nonduality) and Dr Hora came from very similar spiritual and intellectual terrain. We are drawn to a certain field of truth that resonates with our inner leanings. My interest in understanding thought drew me to teachers who also had a deep interest in human consciousness.
- The third book is Love’s Longing. Somewhere along the way, there develops within the soul a yearning that can no longer be ignored; a craving for the great Love affair.
- The fourth book is Touched by Love. It is about our body, relationships, and the spiritual path. It is vital to maintain, understand, and balance each of them. We must strengthen, expand, and extend all the energetic systems of our being. It takes work and commitment, but that is the purpose of life.
How To Buy the Series
There are several ways to buy the Love and Devotion Series.
- Buy it altogether, 4-books-in-1, as Love and Devotion Collection (most economic way).
- Buy it in the natural grouping of the first 2 books and the last 2 books—Love, Devotion, and Longing 1 and 2.
- Buy it as single books 1 to 4.